Discuz! Board

標題: A marketing mix is the set of marketing [打印本頁]

作者: papri2222    時間: 2024-5-16 13:03
標題: A marketing mix is the set of marketing
To get what they want (and we want), they need to make sure they are giving their customers what they need. Do you know who the real customers are for each of your deals? Are you engaging them, teaching them in the buying process? Are you teaching your buyers how they most effectively engage them in the buying process?The standard Ps of marketing (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) have not kept up with the new marketing world.

Definition:tools you use to sell products or services (or a charitable mission) to your target Vietnam Email List customers. Marketing is no longer about “pushing” messages out to buyers by interrupting them to hear you. Instead, you can now directly engage with your target audiences, drawing them in through multiple marcom channels. This now makes the Ps obsolete, in my opinion. Even though alternatives exist, I recommended adopting the

Ws of journalism to develop your marketing mix in my book, Beyond Your Logo: Brand Ideas That Matter Most For Small Business Success. These can make planning easier, especially for non-marketers. WHO: To whom are you marketing? Identify your target audiences. WHAT: What products or services are you promoting to each audience? WHERE: Where are you marketing to each audience? Where are your products and services available?

歡迎光臨 Discuz! Board (http://circusro.makebbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |