主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-1-31 17:38:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
If SEOs figure out how to adopt this technology effectively, it could revolutionize the industry and fundamentally change how people interact with search. While there are still some concerns around the accuracy of AI-generated content, as well as omissions leading to some information being taken out of context, SEO expert Eric Enge explained that the technology is still a fantastic tool for creative inspiration and saving time. Below is a summary how generative AI can be used to drive your technical SEO strategy, as presented by Enge at SMX Advanced. 1. Coding One of the impressive aspects of ChatGPT is its proficiency in coding, according to Enge. He explained: “Chat GPT gives you a very good starting place for your code. Sometimes, it can be a little buggy and needs to be debugged, but it’s a really good place to start – and that’s how I advise you to use it.” “If you use it to generate schema markup, remember, it is just a starting place.

So make sure you have someone who knows how to DB to Data schema markup to validate that it’s right. Using generative AI just speeds up the process.” 2. Generating Hreflang tags Enge shared an example of a scenario where he used generative  “I had four different languages. It gave a bunch of tags and they all look pretty good. This is an example of how [generative AI] can help speed things up for you.” 3. Translation Generative AI produces accurate results when used for translation purposes. Enge said: “I used it to translate keywords from English to French and it produced a really strong set of results.” “This sort of thing could really help from the point of view of operations or speeding up the operations of your business because these are fairly.

Common applications.” 4. Implementing .htaccess rules Enge added that generative AI can also be used to help speed up the process of implementing .htaccess rules: “If you have somebody who’s saying that they’re GoogleBot, but they’re not from one of Google’s IP addresses, that’s generally speaking not a good thing. I don’t know explicitly what harm could come from it, but there isn’t any good that will come from it. So you can it to block those.” “You can just routinely do a run through to find the the people who are doing that to you and then just block them. This is a pretty good thing to be able to do.” Screenshot 2023 08 25 At 16.29.23 800x452 5. Creating title tags.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 03:52 , Processed in 2.360463 second(s), 13 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |